Do you Have a budget of around 20,000 for the Home Theater System?
Do you think it’s too low for good quality home theater?
No, You are wrong, 2020 got some best Home Theater System Under 20,000 (INR) which comes with advanced technologies like Dolby Digital DTH Home.
Check here the Comparision Table:
Today, We’re here with 9 best home theater systems under ₹20000, the list is based on the technology used, surround system, mix of bass and audio, brand value, and other features that one must check.
Top 9 Best Home Theater System Under Rs. 20,000 Reviews 2020
Note: Below is the quick buying guide and Frequently Asked Questions that will definitely help you pick the best one for you, You can always free to check that out.
1. Sony HT-IV300 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital DTH Home Theatre System
(Over-All Best Under Rs. 20,000)
- RMS output power: 1000 Watts
- NFC & Bluetooth Connectivity
- 5.1 channel surround sound
- Subwoofer driver: 180 mm cone
- USB- Multi-format playability
- Supports DTH set top Box & Blu-ray player
Sony, the brand itself has its own value. Sony home theater system comes with a center speaker, a subwoofer, and a pair of front and surrounds speakers each.
All these units enable you to cover the whole room without doubt. Sony is the best Home Theater System under 20,000 in India if you want overall best.
- Compact design, occupies less space
- Lossless sound effect
- Automatic conversion of audio to surround sound
- Compatible with many devices
- Extension wires to properly place them around the room
- Comparatively costly
2. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System, THX, Dolby & DTS Certified
(Best suited for bass lovers)
- Power Output 1000 Watts
- THX, Dolby & DTS Certified
- Multiple Audio Inputs
- Comes with Remote Control
- 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
- Wire 6-feet (1.82-m) six-channel direct cable
The Logitech speaker system is best suited for bass lovers because of its powerful bass.
This comes with five satellite speakers and a subwoofer to give you a power-packed sound effect. Logitech deserves to be at 2nd in best home theaters under 20,000 for Indian Market.
This Home theater would be at first if you don’t had to increase your budget little higher.
You May Like: 10 Best (Budget) Home Theater System Under Rs. 5,000
- Various input methods let you operate a home theater the way you want, remote, Bluetooth, wireless, USB and more.
- THX-certified theater-quality audio is a modern advanced technology that makes sound powerful.
- Remote control option is something you can’t easily get with Rs. 20,000 Hom theater System in India.
- 1000 watts peak power. and Easy to control.[/su_box]
- Powerful bass and Sound
- Can be controlled at console as well as remote
- Covers the entire room with quality sound
- Cinematic sound experience
- No FM connectivity
- Bulk size, so difficult to manage
3. LG HTS LHB625 Home Theater System
(Comes with Modern Features)
- Power Output: 1000W
- Premium content and LG app
- Item Weight 5 kg 200 g
- Supports Dolby Digital
- Playback files on USB devices
LG brand mainly focuses on electronic equipment and home theater systems are part of that.
This system can be managed by the use of LG apps with premium content. This makes it another best pick for the best home theater system under 20,000 in India.
This system comes with 7 units altogether including a woofer and speakers.
- Authentic and cinematic sound effect
- Premium content can be streamed with the app
- Easy recording of songs or tracks while listening
- Compatible with tv
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3d Blu-ray disc playback compatible only with 3d TV’s
4. Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System
(Soundbar + Speaker with Advanced Technology)
- Bluetooth connectivity & supports only MP3
- BRAVIA Sync through an app
- Surround Sound with Dolby Pro Logic
- HDMI Output (Upscale 1080p for DVD)
Sony has released this model of home theater system recently in February 2020 at a lower cost.
This system is a 5.1 channel and comes with a subwoofer and soundbars to give a real surround sound. This is the reason I love Soundbard and you can also buy it for Best Home Theater System under 20,000.
- Powerful and real surround sound.
- Easy to operate.
- Wide range of connectivity options.
- Customisable sound modes.
- Worth your money.
- Less operating distance of remote.
- No FM connectivity.
5. Samsung HT-J5100K/XL 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital DTH Home Theatre
(Best Runner’s Up Pick)
- Power Output: 1000 W
- Connectivity: Anynet+, ARC with FM Tuner
- Transcendent sound with Crystal Amp Pro
- Powerful bass for a big sound boost
- Item Weight 9 kg 400 g
Samsung, one of the pioneers in this industry has come up with this model of home theatre system that values audio as much as video.
This system comes with 6 unit speakers and woofers altogether and enables good sound effect inside the room it is equipped in.
- All 5 speakers are sturdy with strong bass
- 100% ARC HDMI OUT don’t worry about that
- Karaoke mic connectivity
- Come with different features
- Quick start mode
- The length of cables is comparatively less
- Only HDMI connections and audio 3.5mm port
6. F&D F5060X Portable Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker System
(Budget + Brand + Best Rated)
- App for multi-functional control
- Wattage: 135 Watts
- Connector Type: Bluetooth, AUX
- Subwoofer: 8 inches bass driver
- Satellite: 1 inche tweeter
- Cable Length: 1.5m
This Home Theater is Priceunder’s Best Ever Home Theater for Budget lovers within the range of 15,000 you get top-quality bass and Sound, however, it doesn’t have Dolby DTS Technology with it.
F&D F5060X Portable speaker system is a classic system that has a wide range of sound distribution abilities.
It comes with 5 satellite speakers and a subwoofer enough to occupy your room with sound effects.
Read also: 12 Best Home Theater Systems in India 2020
- Clear and high-quality sound.
- Matte finishing gives a clean look
- FM connectivity is another good features
- USB readers can decode both MP3 and WMA.
- Long cables to reach various places.
- Less range for wireless connection.
- Sound modes can’t be customized.
7. Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System
(Soundbar With Audio Woofer and Speakers)
- Power output of 600W
- NFC & Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- Browse music list of pen-drive
- Support Dolby Digital and HDMI
Sony’s home theater system of this model is a 5.1 inch Dolby Channel that gives Real surround sound.
It is a system of a soundbar and a pair of speakers that delivers a balanced audio response in the place it is kept.
- Balanced sound effect perfect bass and sound mix
- Easy to operate and control
- Compatible with tv and connect your DT
- Various optical inputs allow easy connection
- USB port for stable connection
- Nothing much.
- Less units are there, so it may not be enough to fill your room effectively.
8. Yamaha MCR-B020BL Micro Component System
(Compact system and easily portable)
Yamaha MCR-B020BL system is suitable for all your music needs. It is a single unit system that is suitable for any place. It is compact with rich and powerful bass.
- Wide range of connectivity options
- Compact and easy to use
- Great sound effect
- Good and personalised design
- Only one unit, that may not cover your whole room.
- No app unlike other systems.
- Costly at this size.
9. Mitashi HT 8150 BT 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System
- 12500 watts PMPO
- 5.1 channel Surround Sound
- Bluetooth and AUX connectivity
- Bluetooth Range: 10M no barrier
- USB, SD, MMC card reader
Mitashi home theater system is a 5.1 channel speaker that can provide an immersive sound experience. It has a system of 5 speakers and a subwoofer.
- Clear audio
- FM connectivity
- Various input methods
- Rich bass quality
- Satellite speakers can be hanged
- Comes in budget
- Supports only MP3 audio format
- Bulky and difficult to manage
Frequently Asked Questions
How many wattage is best?
Bigger the room more you need wattage, Receiver audio output can range from 50 watts (RMS) per channel which is best for small room. For larger rooms 150 Wattage is fine.
is there any difference between 150 W and 1000 W?
No, there's not much difference between 150 W subwoofer and 1000 W speakers. In fact, sometimes, 150 W produces a better sound than 1000 W.
What is the difference between 2.1 5.1 and 7.1 home theater?
The main difference between all of these Channels is the Number of Speakers that decides overall performance. 2.1 systems have of two speakers, while 5.1 speakers and 7.1 has 7, keeping apart .1 for 1 subwoofer. This determines the overall quality. The more the channel best Sound experience.
Can I Increase Speaker Power?
Increase the wattage of the power supply with an extra capacitor tips is easy and simple. You will improve the output power of the loudspeaker, which will increase the bass and deep bass.
is 20,000 is enough budget for good quality Home Theater?
Yes, 20,000 is a decent budget for better quality Home Theater System, In fact, you could get Dolby Digital Technology in this range.
Which is better Soundbar or Home Theater?
If you want Sound Coming from front only then Soundbar would best for you but if you want surround Sound then Home theater is better in it.
How to Setup for Surround Sound?
Home theater systems can be enough to give you a cinematic experience coupled with tv. So if you are thinking of buying one, check this out and choose the best one according to your requirement and enjoy.
If you’re still confused about which one would best for you then without any second thought You can go with Sony HT-IV300 which is over-all the best Product in this list.