Are you looking for Best Food Processors in India Under Rs 10,000 or 5,000 that comes with:
- Huge Accessories Pack
- Premium Branded machines
- High Quality Design and Product
- And Of course under Budget
Don’t worry, Today, We are here again with the 2021s Latest Food Processors in India which you should consider Buying. We have compiled the list of the top 10 best Food Processors and sorted it into the list.
Food Processor Buying Guide – How to Choose the Perfect Food Processor
You might have already checked the list, but it’s always good to know how to choose the perfect one. Here are some factors you must check before you buy Food Processor in this Buying Guide.
10 Best Food Processors in India Review Under Rs. 10,000/5,000
1. Usha FP 2663 600 W Food Processor Under Rs. 5,000
(The most advanced food processor)
We have Usha FP 2663 at the 3rd position as it has the largest processing bowl that has a capacity of 2L.
It is suitable for families including more than 3 members. Usha is one of the well-known manufacturers in India.
Usha is the most convenient brand for the home makers in India.
You may like: Top 9 Best (Oil-Free) Air Fryers with Buyer’s Guide 2021
It is equipped with a 600 w motor and requires a minimum input of 230V. It has an energy rating of 4 stars.
It is suitable for wet and as well as dry grinding. It comes with a 2 years warranty on the product and five years on the motor.
The grating blade simply adds the coconuts into the machine and grates them. The chopping blade is ideal to chop all kinds of vegetables from onions to leafy greens like spinach.
You can also use it to mincemeat simply add the ingredients through the feeder tube and start chopping. The multi-purpose jar is perfect for grinding dry and wet ingredients.
With the help of the egg whisk attachment, you can easily risk batches of eggs over the cream for your desserts.
- 3-speed settings
- 2L processing bowl
- 8 stainless steel blades
- Energy Rating: 4
- Two years on product & five years on motor
- Weighs about 7.7 kg
2. Inalsa Kitchen Master 1000-Watt Food Processor
(A food processor with 1.8L plastic blender)
What’s in the Box:
- Transparent Blender jar
- SS-304 dry/wet grinder jar
- SS-304 Chutney grinder jar
- Chopper blade
- Kneading blade
- 5 functional ss disc blades
- Centrifugal and citrus juicer
- Dual Pusher System
We have Inalsa Magic Pro 1000 W in the 4th position in Best Food Processors in India Under Rs. 5,000 This will help you in your day-to-day cooking needs with its 1000w powerful motor.
Strong Blades and Accessories
One side of the blade is used for coarse shredding or slicing while the other side is used for fine shredding or slicing. This food processor comes with the chopping and kneading blade.
Place the slicing blade with the thick side facing upwards and insert the vegetable into the feeding tube and push it using the pusher to cut thin slices of vegetables like carrots. We can also use the other side of the blade for the final shredding of vegetables.
It is equipped with an 1000w motor and requires a minimum input of 240V. This powerful motor processes your food quicker. This food processor can perform about 50 additional functions.
- Large feed chute
- Stainless steel cutters
- Break-resistant jars
- Best for Kneading Atta
- 1200 RPM – 18000 RPM
- Plastic body
- Poor Customer or Technician service
- There is no liquidizing jar
- This food processor can also multitask as a juicer for extracting the juice of citrus fruits like sweet lime and oranges.
- It can also assist the home cook in making citrus and vegetable juices, twisting eggs, dough kneading, and much more.
- With the help of the egg whisk attachment, you can easily whisk batches of eggs or whipped cream for your desserts.
3. Bajaj Fx11 Food Factory – Another Great Pick Under Rs. 5,000
(A food processor with efficient safety measures)
Bajaj a well-known brand in India. They also manufacture home appliances apart from automobiles. Bajaj Majesty FX 11 offers to do everything which helps reducing cooking time. Same Goes here it got its position in best food processors also.
Accessories: Food processing bowl, Liquid icing jar, Jar for dry and Wet grinding, Chutney jar, and Processing blade suitable for various operations like Slicing, Shredding.
- It also has a centrifugal juicer, citrus juicer, and a spatula as various attachment tools.
- It is equipped with an 18000 RPM motor of 600 watts.
- The interlocking system and overload protector ensures safety for the user.
- Polycarbonate bowl
- Comes with 13 attachments
- 100 % copper motor
- 5 years warranty on the motor
- Weighs about 7.9 kg
It is equipped with a 18000RPM motor that consumes the power of 600W. This motor is powerful enough to perform kneading, slicing, chopping, and shredding with the utmost ease.
It also comes with three jars of the varying capacity of 1.5L, 1L, and 0.3L respectively.
4. Morphy Richards Icon Dlx 1000-Watt Food Processor
(Powerful 1000W Food Processor)
In recent times, Morphy Richards has been extending its territory all over the world. They are catching up on the market with their product quality in some countries like India. This food processor revolutionizes the kitchen tasks with precision + speed + power.
- It is equipped with a powerful motor of 1000watts.
- It is built with Quadra flow technology.
- It comes with Citrus Juicer, Centrifugal Juicer, Chopping Kneading Process, and Mincing.
- It has a warranty of 2 years on the product and 2 years warranty on the body.
It can perform a variety of functions. It comes with a Liquidising Jar of capacity 1.5L and a processing jar of capacity 2.4L. Additionally, it has 2 jars for grinding and making chutney. I would say that this is the Best Food Processors in India 1000W.
- 7 step disk blades
- 7 different thickness slicing
- Processing jar of 2.4 L capacity
- Perform 16 different functions
- It does not come with a cover
- Too Expensive to be Food Processor
5. Inalsa Food Processor 1.4L Magic Pro
(A complete set for your kitchen)
What’s Inside the Box:
- Chopping Blade
- Kneading Blade
- Citrus Juicer
- Shredding Cutter
- Slicer Cutter
- French Fry Cutter
- 1.5 L Blender Jar & 0.4 L Stainless Steel Chutney Jar
Inalsa has a huge commercial market value all over the world as well as in India. Inalsa Food Processor picks the 1st position as It is more than a food processor and can do 50+ functions in your kitchen. I would say it is the best Food Processor in India Under Rs. 7,000.
All in one
Here is Accessories: It comes with Chopping Blade, Citrus Juicer, Shredding Cutter, Kneading Blade, Slicer Cutter, 1.5 L Blender Jar & 0.4 L Stainless Steel Chutney Jar, French Fry Cutter which can be used for various processes in the kitchen.
It has an inbuilt juicer by which you can make healthy juices. With utmost ease, you can blend tomatoes and chop vegetables.
This food processor is equipped with an 800w pure copper motor and this motor ensures fast processing. This powerful motor promises that they won’t leave any ungrated chucks.
It comes with a kneading blade and chopping blade to slice off the veggies. You can grind your own masala with this processor. Using shredding disks, you can grate mozzarella, cheese fresh coconut, and cheddar very easily.
- Comes with a large number of accessories such as a citrus juicer, egg whisker, etc.
- Equipped with 800 w motor
- 50+ plus functions
- Stainless steel blades
- 1.4 L capacity which is suitable for large families
- 2 years warranty
- Some parts are made up of plastic
- Poor Customer Service
If your family includes more than 3 members, you should definitely go for this food processor.
The processing bowl has a huge capacity of 1.4l. It is accompanied by the two transparent jars of 1800ml capacity and 400ml capacity.
This Food Processor can perform about 50+functions in your kitchen and saves a large amount of time.
Bonus: Prestige CleanHome Fruit and Vegetable Cleaner 250 W Food Processor
(Normal Food Processor without many Accessories)
Being the leading manufacturer for home appliances in India for the past five decades, The Prestige has maintained its product quality in this food processor.
Prestige CleanHome picks the first shot as the leading international laboratory Rheinland has certified that cleanhome ozonizer removes more than 90% chemicals and pesticides.
So bring home a prestigious clean home ozonizer and keep your family safe and healthy. This has to be at first in the top 11 best Food Processors in India Under Rs. 5,000.
Ozone purification technology
Prestige clean home food processor is the right way to purify fruits and vegetables. Prestige clean home ozonizer uses O3 purification technology that creates a powerful ozone gas.
Every molecule in this ozone gas carries three oxygen atoms.
When these atoms come in contact with the surface of the fruits and vegetables it neutralizes the pesticides and bacteria present on it and also gets rid of other impurities
You can set the time as per your requirement from 10 to 30 minutes. The ozonizer starts working as soon as the time is set. Once done wash them again with fresh water.
Power and performance
By the way, it doesn’t just clean fruits and vegetables but meat and seafood too. Within minutes it gets rid of the bacteria and bad odor.
Clean home ozonizer removes pesticides and chemicals present in dhal and rice as well. It has an energy rating of 4 stars and consumes about 250 watts.
- Amazing Performance
- Ozone Purification Technology
- Timer functions
- Advannce Technology to Kill Bacteria
- Can remove odor from food items
- It is not provided with any processing jar or bowls.
- Without Many Accessories
It looks good too, making it a perfect fit for your modern kitchen designed innovatively. It can either be mounted on the wall or placed on the kitchen counter.
The air stone, pipe, and the power cord can be stored in these specially designed compartments that keep them away from pests attacks and infections.
Clean home ozonizer is totally maintenance-free so you can buy it and use it for years together.
6. Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650-Watt
(Superior quality-Blades under 5,000)
What’s in the Box:
- Chopping Blade
- Kneading Blade
- Egg Whisker Set
- Centrifugal Juicer with Filter
- Coarse Shredder Cutter
- Fine Shredder Cutter
- Slicing Cutter
- French Fry Cutter
- 1.0 L Stainless-Steel Grinding Jar
- 1.5 L Multi-Purpose Jar
Fiesta 650-Watt is a complete kitchen machine that comes in the 2nd position for its super silent operation and easy maintenance.
Inalsa is a multinational manufacturer which has subsidiaries and production centers all over the world as well as in India.
It comes with a Polycarbonate blender of capacity 1.5L and a stainless steel multipurpose jar of capacity 1L which are ideal to process a wide range of ingredients.
It is the ultimate multi-tasker for the kitchen. You can chop, mix the dough, shred, slice, and grate with precise dicing.
Super precise blades
This Food Processor would be best for fine chopping, blending, and pureeing, it comes with a high-quality steel blade of superior quality. The processing makes no much noise.
The whole new operation technology made the kitchen tasks such as slicing, mashing, grating an easy go. You can also knead atta dough in larger volumes.
It is equipped with a powerful 650-watt motor which is made up of 100% copper. It requires a power input of 230V.
To protect the motor from heavy-duty, it is equipped with an overload protector. The motor functionality can be agreed between three-speed setting for grating, shredding, and chopping.
- Silent operation
- Powerful Motor
- Supereme quality of blades and jars
- Easy maintenance
- Can handle a wide range of ingredients
- Wide feeder tubes
- Weighs about 7.7 kg
- Blade is not as good as others
- Speed is little Lesser
7. Inalsa Craze Dx 700 W Food Processor
(Budget-friendly with All Acessories)
Inalsa again the Food Processor Brand King. A budget-friendly food processor with a 700w motor gets the 7th position in top 10 Best Food Processors in India.
- It has a 1.5 L capacity blender jar, 1L grinding jar, 400 ml chutney jar.
- It has a motor of 700w.
- The power requirement is about 240 volts.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty on the product
- It also has a 5-year warranty on the motor.
- 5 years warranty on motor
- 2 food pusher
- atta kneader
- Not for heavy-duty
- High energy consumption
8. Philips Food Processor HL1661
(A food processor with Powerchop technology)
Philips is one of the most leading manufacturers of home and kitchen appliances in India. It comes with unique PowerChop technology this is why another great pick if you’re looking for Food Processors in India under Rs. 10,000.
You may like: Top 11 Best Mixer Grinder Under Rs. 2,000 (2021 Picks)
- The compact design makes it fit any part of the kitchen.
- With the advanced powerChop technology the food processor is provided with superior chopping performance.
- It is equipped with a 700 w motor.
- The capacity of the bowl is about 2.1L.
- The main body is made up of high-grade plastic.
- 700 w motor
- A compact food processor
- Bowl with a capacity of 2.1 L
- Easy to assemble
- Plastic material
9. Havells CONVENIO 500 500 W Food Processor
(Suitable for der and wet grinding)
What all you can Do:
- Shredding Chopping
- Scrapping Juicing
- Blending Wet Grinding
- Dry Grinding
- Chutney Grinder
Havells has a very strong global presence and it is a Fast Moving Electrical Goods Company. Havells CONVENIO comes with a 1.5L processing jar and a 500w motor.
- This multi-purpose product is very efficient and will surely save a lot of your time and effort.
- It has convenient appliances for centrifugal juicing, citrus juicing, blending, grinding, chopping kneading, slicing, shredding, chutney making, and much more.
- It has a steel-clad body, so it’s easy to maintain.
- It comes in a convenient design so that it saves a lot of space while storing it.
- It is truly your ultimate kitchen gadget with credibility and quality.
- It has a powerful 500 watts motor and comes with stainless steel blades and discs.
- The chopping blade is superior.
- It has a three-step speed control with pulse function.
- When you buy it you get a stainless steel disc for functions like slicing, shredding, and much more.
- 1.5 L processing jar
- 2-speed settings
- Stainless steel grinding blade
- Plastic body
- Manual Control
10. Usha FP 3811 Food Processor
(1000-Watt Copper Motor with 13 Accessories)
Usha is one of the well-known manufacturers in India. The brands have high commercial value in the Indian market.
- The processing bowl is a 3.5-liter transparent jar that sits on to the motor body.
- This food processor comes with two stainless steel reversible blades, one is for thick and thin slicing and another blade is for coarse and fine shredding.
- The base of the food processor houses a thousand-watt motor which will efficiently help you to perform a variety of tasks with the utmost ease.
- The food processor comes with two-speed controls and a pulse function.
- This food processor has a two-year warranty
- It also has a 5-year warranty on the motor.
- This food processor comes with an innovative storage drawer wherein the disk blades can be neatly stored under the motor body.
- The pole is equipped with an anti-drip spout.
Usha food processor comes with three jars which will fulfill all your blending mixing and grinding needs. The transparent 3.5-liter blending jar is ideal for making smoothies, shakes, and juices.
Usha FP 3811 is another pick for best Food Processor in India 1000W. The multi-purpose jar can be used for wet or dry grinding. The small chutney jar is perfect for making masalas, chutneys, and powders.
Frequently Asked Question
Which is best Food Processor in India?
Our list's top 3 food processors are probably the best food Processors in all terms. But if you want any specific then I would say Inalsa Food Processor 1.4L Magic Pro is best among all which we think is overall best. However, there are lot of factors that you should look for yourself, check above the quick buying guide or read the product features.
What is the difference between Food Processor or Juicer?
In simple words, Food Processor is Wide Concept but Juicer is simple. Let me explain, Food Processor can do multiple takes like blend, cut, slice, mince, grind, even make juice but on the other hand, Juicer can only make juice nothing else.
How is Food Processor and Blender Different?
The same difference here also, Blenders are built for pulverize and combine in short just for blending. But Food Processor can find, mix, slice and of course Blend also.
What is Difference Between Mixer and Food Processor?
If you just want to make some chutney or just want to make some milkshake, then Mixer Grinder would be best but if you want something for doing your overall job then Food Processor is that you should go for.
Is it worth Buying Food Processors?
Definitely yes, especially in India when every household comes across certain tasks that could be more efficient if you have a food processor. Don't buy separate Juicer for making juice, don't buy a mixer grinder for mixing or grinding purposes, don't buy a separate blender for blending, when you can do all of this with one Food Processor.
Which Brand is most Popular in Food Processors?
The Only Brand which is Quite popular in India for Food Processors is Inalsa. You get Warranty, trust and very good customer support apart from getting excellent product.
If you have chosen your favorite Food Processor from the list then great, but if you’re still confused that which Food Processor would be best for you, then you can do comment below or contact us from the Contact page.
Above are the top overall best Food Processors in India which comes mostly under Rs. 5,000 and some are under 10,000 but they worth buying rather than buying a mixer, juicer, or blender separately. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
(Share with Friends)